[sumo-user] The traffic simulation at the complex intersection

Dear all Sumo-user,
My name is Bean and I am a lecturer at University of transport and communications in Vietnam, I am a new sumo-user. In recent days, I spend much time to research the methodologies of Sumo and how can it deal with my project named " The traffic simulation at the complex intersection" in Taiwan. And right now I need your help and support.
First of all, I use TraCI for my project. Unfortunately, I have already finished the "*...net.xml" file by NetEdit software. If I want to use TraCI and python code of TraCI, I have to finish a lot of files first, for example, the (...nod.xml, *.rou.xml, ..,.edg.xml).
So how can I solve this problem?

The second question is How I can use the NetEdit to draw the medium traffic where plant the trees, grass, flowers, etc... between two lanes?
Many thanks.

--

Many thanks and Best Regard !

Manh, Do Van ( Mr )

Civil Engineering Faculty

UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS
Add: No.3 Cau Giay St, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da Dist, Ha Noi Viet Nam

Mobile : +84-972573673

Email: manhdv@xxxxxxxxxx ; manhtracdiaviet@xxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.utc.edu.vn

Back to the top