Re: [sumo-user] tl actuated control with fixed cycle

see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tutorials/TraCI4Traffic_Lights

Hello sumo users,

I’m a new user and I would like some help on traffic lights actuated control. I would like to apply actuated control (phase call and gap time) while keeping cycle time fixed to maintain coordination on an artery. I’m trying to do this using TraCi python interface.

Are there any examples or documentation that could help me?

Thank you,

Manos Nestoras