Re: [sumo-user] Question regarding TLS in SUMO

If you want to modify programs at runtime you do not need these. They implement traffic-actuated algorithms that work by themselves (described here: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Traffic_Lights#Actuated_Traffic_Lights

Dear all,

What's the difference between the TLS types static, actuated and delay_based?
Can you give me some example how to use and when to use each of these?

I also want to be able to modify the TLS programs on real-time through traci.

Best regards,
José