Re: [sumo-user] Traffic Lights setPhaseDuration

Hello,
There is no command that temporarily prolongs a phase but you can shorten (or rather abort it)  with setPhase.
In our control algorithms, we often use setPhase instead of setPhaseDuration. The program loaded by sumo gets very high default durations for the green phases and then our own algorithm determines switching by calling setPhase.
regards,
Jakob

Hi everyone,

When using setPhaseDuration, this changes permanently the time for that phase.
What would be the best way to just change it for that step, and then the afterwards, it goes back to the normal duration time?

Best regards,
Jose