Re: [sumo-user] Gathering parking delays info from simulations - addidional question

Additional question, and I hope that it's not too stupid.

In my setup I have all the rerouters for the parkings in the same edge of the parking lot.
Sometimes in the final route of the vehroute that edge is not present at all.
You already told me that the change can happen in the rerouter edge or the parking edge (that is
the same in my case), are there other cases?

For example, what is going to happen if before the vehicle enter the simulation the parking is
already full? Given that I'm using the device router too, will the first route generate take the
occupancy of the parking area into account or not? If so, is there any way for me to disable this
behavior?

Thanks again!
Lara