[sumo-user] Some parameters in defining the Electrical Vehicles

Hi,
There are some parameters that I want someone could explain to me. There has no more detail information for these parameters. Appreciate for your help in advance.

As shown on the website of
http://www.sumo.dlr.de/userdoc/Models/Electric.html
  1. internalMomentOfInertia
  2. radialDragCoefficient
  3. ollDragCoefficient
  4. propulsionEfficiency
  5. recuperationEfficiency
  6. stoppingTreshold
For the index  stoppingTreshold, does it have the relationship with the parameter  cuperationEfficiency? The speed threshold used to define braking behavior refers to the  stoppingTreshold In other words, if the car's speed is less than the value defined by the  stoppingTreshold, the cars are going to be charging? In my opinion,  whether the cars are going to charge or use the battery energy depends on the difference of the speed in between the simulation step. If the speed is always less than than the parameter  stoppingTreshold,  the cars are going to be charging all the time?
Could someone give a more detailed explanation for the 1-6 index listed above.

Appreciate for your reading it! Thanks!

Jane

Back to the top