[sumo-user] Building a scenario without knowledge of routes, based on flow measurements

Dear Sumo users,

i have a few questions to the method "Building a scenario without knowledge of routes, based on flow measurements".

First of all I created random demand and wanted to ask if it is somehow possible to:

1) influence the generated routes/trips, so that the fastest or shortest route would be taken and no Loops would be made within the network. Kind of like the functions that Duarouter offers.

2) generate more than just one vehicle class, so that there would be passenger cars and trucks for example.

When it comes to the calibrators integrated in the network to make sure that only a specific amount of traffic enters a certain edge, I have one question:

1) Is it possible to for the Calibrators to constantly work the whole time of the Simulation?

Right now my calibrators function like this: They dont do anything at the begin of the Simulation and then close to the end of the Simulation they begin to insert or take away vehicles to meet the specific amount, but this is highly unrealstic.

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,

Florian

Back to the top