Re: [sumo-user] Netconvert from Openstreetmap

Hello,
my previous suggestion was inaccurate. The error can only be remedied by obtaining the data folder and placing it in the directory which is reference by the environment variable $SUMO_HOME
You can get the data folder from here: http://sumo.dlr.de/daily/sumo-src-git.zip
regards,
Jakob

Hello,
this is a known issue with the sumo installation package (which is triggered when 'sumo.dlr.de' is not reachable).
The issue should be gone now since the server is back online.
regards,
Jakob

Good morning,
I have some problem with the conversion from a osm file to a *.net.xml file.
It seems that there are some problems with the path of netconvert.

The command is this one:
netconvert --osm map.osm -o gate.net.xml

The error given is this:
Error: Could not open types-file '/usr/bin/share/data/typemap/osmNetconvert.typ.xml'.
Quitting (on error).

How can I overcome this error? I tried to change the path multiple time but it still doesn't work.

Thank you for your time and help,
Daniele