Re: [sumo-user] wiki mirror content

Yes. Some links on sumo.sourceforge.net are broken but once you enter http://sumo.sourceforge.net/userdoc/ all links should work.

Hi all,

this is a follow up to a previous question.
If I understand the latest answer correctly, really the *whole* content
of the wiki is mirrored in the sourceforge snapshot.

I am sorry, I was not aware of that
- as I tried to find some documentation bits but could not, due to
differently shaped links
- clicked some links in the snapshot which referred me to the online
(downed) version
- saw the differing style layouts

so I thought this was only a partial mirror.

So the content should be complete anyways ?

thanks!