Re: [sumo-user] wiki downtime future strategy

Hi,
- we expect the wiki to be back online soon (the problem source has been identified and we are awaiting the fix by our service provider)
- the static documentation on sourceforge is generated from the wiki every night and should contain identical information. If something is missing, please let me know.
- the wiki pages are put into every sumo release and every nightly build so you probably had that offline snapshot sitting on your harddrive all along (see sumo/docs/userdoc/index.html). You can still download the nightly build packages at the alternative download location: http://sumo.sourceforge.net/userdoc/Downloads.html#Nightly_Snapshots_alternative_download_server

regards,
Jakob

Hi.

as it appears to me, only the static documentation is available on the
sourceforge clone
- which admittedly gives me the feeling of "partially flying blind" when
trying out some things,
while also realizing the actual value of the wiki (when something is
missed...).

is it possible in the current wiki system and planned for the future
to allow for building an offline snapshot of the wiki content aswell,
not just the static documentation.

thanks,
Gerald.