Re: [sumo-user] Mesosim & --save/load-state

Hello,
this looks like an invalid xml-schema validation error which could be caused by outdated schema files in $SUMO_HOME/data/xsd (or %SUMO_HOME%/data/xsd if on windows)..
Please try running sumo with the option
   --xml-validation never
when loading the meso state.

If that solves the error, make sure SUMO_HOME is set to match your sumo version to avoid future errors of this type.

regards,
Jakob

Hello,

I have been trying to load a saved state to SUMO -mesosim and I am experiencing problems.

The state is saved, however when I am trying to load it, I receive the following error:

Error: element 'vehicles' is not allowed for content model '(vehicles)'
 In file '1state.xml'
 At line/column 1549/15.

I go in the file and I get the following around 1549 line:

    <segment>
        <vehicles time="-1" value=""/>
        <vehicles time="-1" value=""/>
        <vehicles time="-1" value=""/>
        <vehicles time="-1" value=""/>
    </segment>
(linenumber 1549)    <segment>
        <vehicles time="29687060" value=""/>
    </segment>

If I delete the 3 <vehicles time="-1" value=""/> it moves forward and then I receive the same error at another line. Doing the same quite few times (until the end of the file) leads to a segmentation fault error.

Now if I run exactly the same network with exactly the same route and times in micro environment (both for saving and loading), everything runs smoothly, the state is loaded and I get no errors.

Does anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Best,

Manos

--
Chaniotakis Manos (Emmanouil)