[sumo-user] Information

Good morning,

I'm Uboldi Daniele, student in telecommunications engineering at Politecnico di Milano.

I'm developing a pedestrian simulation for my thesis and I was using, during last few weeks, the SUMO project site. Unfortunately the site is not available anymore. Is possibile to have some form of documentation previously located on the web site? This would be so helpfull for my thesis, otherwise I have to move completely to other topics.

If this is not the right e-mail to write to, can you send me another contact to ask those things?

Thank you for the attention,

waiting for news,

Uboldi Daniele

Back to the top