Re: [sumo-user] Can't open wiki websites anymore

We are experiencing a network problem. Until this is fixed, refer to the documentation at http://sumo.sourceforge.net/
regards,
Jakob

I started to work with SUMO two weeks ago and I used the wiki a lot to get started.
Since yesterday however I have a big problem in opening most of the wiki websides. Most of the time I try to open a wiki side I get this error:

Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)

Your requested host "www.sumo.dlr.de" could not be resolved by DNS.

For example when I try to open this link: http://www.sumo.dlr.de/userdoc/TraCI/VehicleType_Value_Retrieval.html. Even though I was able to open this link two weeks ago.
I tried a lot of different ways to open the link (different PCs different networks) but I still can't open it. At one page it helped to put http:// in front of the www. But that didn't work for all links.
Since the IT of my company couldn't help me either I was wondering if any other user has the same problem or if there was a change in the security settings of the SUMO wiki that prevents me form opening the links.

BR Gunnar