And/or is there a time path for a fix?

Thanks!
Regards, Menno

On 29-5-2018 12:53, Pablo.AlvarezLopez@xxxxxx wrote:
Hi Meno,

Yes, it's a known bug related with the relative positions of additionals over lanes.

Regards

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Menno van der Woude
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018 12:04
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] error with e2 detectors

Hi Pablo,

thank you for looking into this. Given the wiki is down, where can I
find the latest snapshot?

Another thing I have notices is that for some e2 detectors, their
position in SUMO-GUI is considerably different from that in NETEDIT. The
detectors in case 'move' closer the stopline. Is this a known bug?

Regards, Menno