Da: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Per conto di Pablo.AlvarezLopez@xxxxxx
Inviato: 28 May 2018 16:54
A: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Re: [sumo-user] SUMO Windows build

Hi

Sorry for the problem with the Wiki, it’s not work due a Problem with the GDPR. About your Problem with the SUMO Build:

  • You need to use CMake for compiling SUMO. It can generate a Solution for Visual Studio 2017 quickly.
  • About the problem with the libraries, you can find all in this Project: https://github.com/DLR-TS/SUMOLibraries
  • For link all libraries correctly, clone the SUMOLibraries project in c:\ libraries,  define the environment variable SUMO_LIBRARIES with “c:\libraries”, and generate a VS 2017 solution using CMake-gui (If you need more help with this step, I can help you)
  • You need to put all .dlls in the PATH for executing sumo, but this step can be automatically done using the Script setPATH64.bat (in your case, DON’T use setPATH32.bat).
  • After defining the environment variable SUMO_LIBRARIES, execute two times the bat file  setPATH64.bat of c:\libraries

All of this information is in the SUMO Wiki, but while it don’t work, I can help you thought Email.

Regards.