Re: [sumo-user] [Alert] Wiki down.

The documentation is generated with a script and then put into the various nightly-build packages.
As Micha, promised we will make these packages available via and alterantive download location if the wiki is not up this afternoon.

Hello,

given the troubles with the wiki I'm trying to use the doc in the distribution.
In the git version of sumo, in the folder "sumo/docs/wiki" there are only 3 files and "index.html"
links to a hierarchy of folders that is not there.
For example: "sumo/docs/wiki/Networks/Import/OpenStreetMap.html"

[../sumo/docs/wiki] $ ls -l
total 44
-rw-r--r-- 1 x x 12936 May  3 10:27 index.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 x x 18798 May  3 10:27 logo.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 x x  8069 May  3 10:27 sumo.css

Am I missing something?

All the best!
Lara

On Sun, 27 May 2018 15:26:02 +0200
Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> we are very sorry about that. The whole server seems to be reachable
> only from inside DLR currently. If it does not get fixed on Monday, we
> will find a backup solution.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael
>
> Am 25.05.2018 um 17:58 schrieb Lara CODECA:
> > Dear All,
> >

> > The wiki is down.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Lara