[sumo-user] AlgeriaSimulation

To the best of my knowledge, there is no consensus on the ideal model. Each simulator uses its own model for vehicle movements and virtually all of them are "car-following-models,” that is, the behaviour of each driver depends on the distance between the vehicle ahead and its speed. I think we have to consider that even if we try to reproduce the reality, it is a complex and random phenomenon, and there is always an element of judgment in the evaluation of the results.

Hope that help,

François