Re: [sumo-user] [SAVE][LOAD][SIMULATION]

1) you can only save, not load state from the gui
2) you can specify a state to save / load in the sumocfg
3) yes. You must specify the file name. See http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/SaveAndLoad

regards,
Jakob

Hi guys

I have to save the state of my configuration at a specific time (as example at 450th second). Then I have to load it and continue the simulation starting from 451th second. I need to use also GUI when I restart the simulation

I saw the command in the documentation but I was not able to implement it. So my questions are:

1) can I save and load a specific state using SUMO GUI?
2) I need to operate from command line or I can set something in the sumocfg file?
3) Should i write something specific in *.sumocfg file to load a specific saved state?

Thanks for the help

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo