[sumo-user] Reminder SUMO Conference Registration

Dear Friends and Users,

if you are planning to attend the social event of the SUMO conference on Monday 14. then please register this weekend here: https://sumo2018.besl-eventservice.de. We organized a guided tour to BESSY which will be quite interesting.

We are looking forward to meeting you at the SUMO conference! You can have a look in the agenda: sumo.dlr.de/2018

In addition to the presenations: we have on monday a SUMO tutorial and on Tuesday we have a "Ask as anything" session. So if you have a problem or question regarding SUMO and how it works we are happy to hack together or discuss new ideas.

Best regards,
Laura and the SUMO Team

Back to the top