Re: [sumo-user] Hallo, again.. Just a question about left hand traffic

Amazing, it works!

Thanks!

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018, 23:54 Jakob Erdmann, <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This should work.
Please try to use the latest development version and report whether the crash still occurs.
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version
regards,
Jakob

Hallo,
Sorry to ask again..
I have been trying to use lefthand traffic. I used the lefthand option in NETEDIT GUI (under Processing>Option>Processing, and ticked the lefthand box)
I saved the network.
And then when i try to load the simulation from SUMO GUI, my simulation just crashed like that.

IF this option is wrong, then how should I do it? The Manual said something about --lefthand option; Isn't it just the same?

Thank you again.