Re: [sumo-user] e2 detector inside junction?

Hello Jakob,

thanks for the info. I'd like to try this, but have trouble finding the internal lane IDs.

Checking "show internal edge name" in View Settings (in SUMO-GUI) has no (visible) effect. Checking "show lane to lane connections" shows some straight lines, though not all connections are drawn. Also, the connections cannot be selected, and hovering over them does not show an ID.

I also noticed that in the network file, all junctions have this: intLanes="". Also, at the top of the file it says "<no-internal-links value="true"/>". This seems to be an implicit settings, at this option was not checked in the Processing Options window (F10). After checking is, saving, then unchecking and saving again, the intLanes property is filled with data. I am however still unable to view them in SUMO-GUI. Using the IDs that show up in the network file does not seem to work (also I don't know which is which).

Am I missing something?

Greets, Menno