[sumo-user] [MICROSCOPIC SIMULATION][SIMULATION STEP][vNext]

Hi guys,

I'd like to ask, better, how microsimulation working in SUMO. Since that me and my fellows are trying to add an external dynamic vehicle in SUMO through Simulink. We established a communication between SUMO and Simulink but we stucked when we tried to override the position in SUMO we obtained with the dynamic vehicle since that the commands as "moveToXY" or "setspeed" are implemented with a delay of 1 timestep.

For that reason I tryed to gain a broader knowledge about "MSVehicle.cpp" and I would like to understand if, vNext is calculated and applied in the SIMULATION STEP or, the vNext that it's used to update vehicle status is related and applied in  the next simulation step.

If vNext works as the second description I would like to know if could be possible to read this variale or/and also the variable myState.myPos.

I attacched this figure to help you, if I was not clear, to which variable I'm talking about

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Back to the top