Re: [sumo-user] General TLS Programs

Yes. You can use traci.setCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition() to specify the whole program at once. The same program can then be re-used for multiple intersections.

Hello,

The ID attribute in tlLogic tag is related to TLS on the network. So if I want to create different TLS Programs, I need to create for each TLS. However...

It is possible to define a general TLS Programs and assign them to all TLS using TraCI?

I'd like to create more than one program and assign them accordingly with the simulation status.

Thanks.
--
Pedro J. Matuck

"The hardest battle lies within."