Re: [sumo-user] Simulate different type of pedestrians

Hello,
to get groups with homogeneous speed you need to declare a new vType for each speed.
However, groups are not explicitly modeled by either of the two integrated pedestrian models so there is no guarantee that the group will stick together.
regards,
Jakob

Good day everyone,

I am trying to simulate different pedestrians by creating different route files and trying to force the speed of each group, without any luck.

Is this possible? Or do I have to develop a new type of vClass for each type of pedestrian?

Best regards,
José