Re: [sumo-user] Add Trips Dynamically Not Working

this is working in our tests.
Please make sure that routing is possible between these edges (i.e. by tring to add the vehicle with a complete list of edges)
and that the vehicle has the appropriate type (with rerouting enabled).
If it still fails, send me your scenarion files for debugging.
regards,
Jakob

Hello,

I’m attempting to add trips and have the vehicle route dynamically at runtime. I am using the tutorial from http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python#Add_trips_.28incomplete_routes.29_dynamically under “Add trips (incomplete routes) dynamically” subheading.

When adding the information as given by the webpage, I still receive the error “Vehicle 'veh' has no valid route. No connection between edge 'edge1' and edge 'edge3’.”  Do you know if there are any further steps to get this to work?

Kind regards,

Jonathan