[sumo-user] Intermodal and PT: 'vehicle is already stopped.'

Dear All,

I'm working in intermodal simulations and I'm debugging the public
transports.
In the sumo log I have hundreds of
"""
Warning: Vehicle 'bus_100:Nice.0' is already stopped.
Warning: Vehicle 'train_M0:France.0' is already stopped.
Warning: Vehicle 'bus_M2:France.1' is already stopped.
"""

I found it in 'src/microsim/output/MSStopOut.cpp' but I don't
understand the implications or what I have to do to fix this.

Regards,
Lara

--
Lara CODECA