Re: [sumo-user] Sumo city simulation help needed

Hello,
at this years SUMO User Conference there will be a tutorial where these things are explained. See http://www.sumo.dlr.de/2018
Giving skype tutorials is beyond the free community service provided by the developers.
regards,
Jakob

Hello Sumo Community,

i am having some trouble finding the right functions and the optimal way to simulate my project and visualize the output dump files.

I want to build a scenario of a day in the city and imported the street network from OSM, but it does not look that good and i do not know how to test the network for errors and resolve them.

Secondly generating different vehicles and routes/flows of a typical work day. I do not want to use the online tool for that, but rather know the algorithm and understand how the routes are generated for a realistic feel.

Thirdly after running the simulation how can i get a good output of what happened in the traffic scenario over the day. A fundamental diagram and 3-4 others would be perfect.

If someone could guide me via Skype or otherwise through the steps of creating a good scenario, i would much appreciate it :) The tutorials are well, but no one run through of the ideal setup/walkthrough.

Sincerely,
Erik GrĂ¼ner