[sumo-user] search for community email responses

Good morning Jakob and community,

Thanks for the prompt response to my earlier question. Always very helpful!

I am interested in searching for answers to sumo-user questions in the past several months. I can’t always keep all the emails I receive. I find the sourceforge search engine very useful when I want to review a previous subject somebody else contributed to.

I noticed that some of the questions received via email are not posted on the sourceforge search engine (https://sourceforge.net/p/sumo/mailman/sumo-user/).

Curious to understand if this on purpose or maybe I am using the wrong query format?

Thanks,

-Hector

Back to the top