Re: [sumo-user] Simulating Speed Violations

Thanks a lot Jakob! I will try in that way.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 4:41 AM, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
the simplest solution would be to define two types: one with speedFactor="1" and one with speedFactor="1.5"
Then put these two types into a <vTypeDistribution> with the appropriate probabilities and assign that distribution as the type of your flow.
I would advise to also define some speed deviation for each type.
regards,
Jakob

Hi All,

I need to simulate a speed violation scenario.I have a vehicle flow and my requirement is that I need to x% of vehicles to exceed the lane designated speed.  How can I achieve this? (Let say, I need 50% of the vehicles to drive at a speed around 150% of the lane designated speed).

I see that  speed distribution is normal. I am doubtful whether my requirement is possible with a normal distribution. Please help me.

Thanks,
Dee.