Re: [sumo-user] Driving Regime in Wiedemann Model

Hi Quinton,
you would need to store the info when it is calculated in
src/microsim/cfmodels/MSCFModel_Wiedemann.cpp
You could use the existing VehicleVariables for that if you wish.
Then you should add a function to Traci or extend the generic parameter
retrieval mechanism, see getParameter in libsumo/Vehicle.cpp

Best regards,
Michael

PS: Please keep the list posted.