[sumo-user] VTypeProbe

Hi,

I’m trying to use the “VTypeProbe” output:

http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/VTypeProbe

I write this in my additionals file:

<vTypeProbe id="probe1" type="vehType1" freq="1" file="./Probe_Results/probe1.xml"/>

But the output I get from this is empty for all timesteps.

I tried leaving the vehicle type blank:

<vTypeProbe id="probe1" type="" freq="1" file="./Probe_Results_00ADM/probe1.xml"/>

Now I get output, but I don’t know for what type of vehicle since this is all types. I have three types btw.

Perhaps there is a better way of doing this? What I want is position and speed for all vehicles at a lower frequency than the simulation time step. I have experienced that using simulation step size output results in very large files and slows down the computational speed.

“VTypeProbe” was the only output option that has this functionality.

Any help in this matter is appreciated!

/Daniel

Back to the top