Re: [sumo-user] Scenario Creation

1. Sir, how to make sure that POI is visible in SUMO simulator. We are placing the POI in NETEDIT but it is not visible in the SUMO.

 2. I want to change the states of POI when a vehicle is detected in its vicinity. Can you show us how to do me?  How do I code it? Could you tell me what to do in xml and in python?

3. How can i connect TRACI with sumo using PORT ?

Thanks for the help.