[sumo-user] Simulation vehicles information

Hello SUMO,

i am trying to get information about each vehicle in simulation in steps of 2 minutes. For this reason i do a simulation step of 2 minute and i have added a stepListener that gets at every step the list of vehicle ids and adds a subscription to every one of them(if it hasn't added yet),that returns the position,speed and waiting time of each vehicle.
The variable waiting_time refers to how much the vehicle have waited between the interval [current_time - 2minutes , current_time] , am i right?
Is my approach good from the aspect of computational speed, can i optimize further my code?

Best regards,
Thanos Tasakos

Back to the top