Re: [sumo-user] Can you clarify how density is computed for lanes and edges

Hello Jakob,
thanks a lot, now it is more clear.
The problem is that I was assuming that sampledSecond is just the number of seconds there were vehicles on the lane, not the sum of the number of seconds of every vehicle on the lane. I was assuming that if your measure interval is, say 10 s, then sampledSeconds<=10 always.  Even though it is on the wiki, I think it is not clear enough.

Best regards,
Esteban

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.