[sumo-user] Adding multiple clients to the SUMO dynamically.

Hi,

I am trying to connect multiple clients to the SUMO(SUMO-GUI) 0.32.0. I got to know from the following link that "When using multi client setups the number of clients needs to be known when starting SUMO and all clients need to connect before the first simulation step".

http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Protocol

My requirement is to add the clients dynamically after starting the SUMO.
Can anyone explain, is it architecturally possible to extend the SUMO source code to support above feature? if yes, how big is the changes and where is the modifications required in the source files?

I am looking to write clients in TracAPI(C++) or TraaS(Java).

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Satyam

Back to the top