Re: [sumo-user] Real Time Factor

Hi Naveen Rai,
the current limit to the real time factor is the speed of your computer. If you want to slow the GUI down you can change the delay value (which is measured in milliseconds) so a value of 100 would add 100ms to every simulation step (if you simulation is small and runs with the default step length of 1s this means factor 10). If you want to speed it up, run without GUI or buy a faster computer ;-).

Best regards,
Michael