[sumo-user] 答复: change lane more naturally

Thanks your answer,😊

And I find another interesting phenomenon

When I set lateral-resolution in sumocfg xml file,

1.      traci.vehicle.changlane doesn’t work. Traci.vehicle.changesublane work fine

2.         And after I use traci.vehicle.setlangechangmode(vid, 0) or any other mode even if default mode(579), then traci.vehicle.changesublane doesn’t work

hope for your reply

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用