Re: [sumo-user] take photo around the car

Hi,
I am not sure I understand the question. Why don't you simply take a
screenshot and cut out the relevant region? If you want to do that
repeatedly, it is possible to track a car (right click or via TraCI
command) and automate screenshots using TraCI.

Best regards,
Michael