[sumo-user] SUMO: pedestrian driving stage rerouting

Hi,

I’m working with pedestrians and vehicles and using TraCI to control how the they move throughout the network. I have a quick question regarding the pedestrian driving stage.

I have a pedestrian which is in a vehicle and in the driving stage. At some point in the vehicle’s journey, I want to reroute the vehicle and the pedestrian to a new destination. Is it possible to change the destination of the pedestrian to go the new location without it having to exit the vehicle?

When I clear the current driving stage and append a new driving stage to the new destination, the pedestrian exits the vehicle. This also occurs when I append the new driving stage and then delete the previous one.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Xavier

Back to the top