Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Deexa vashishtha via sumo-user
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018 11:08
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [sumo-user] Making a vehicle move according to given GPS dataset

Hello,

I have a GPS data set of a moving car .It include it's latitude,longitude ,speed and heading values at each time instant.I want to reproduce the motion of this vehicle in SUMO.I have downloaded the area using openStreetMap. Then I have found the nearest edge to each of the latitude and longitude point using sumolib. What should I do next? How to generate route with only those edges and change vehicle speed with each edge update ?

Please help.
Thank You.
Deexa