Re: [sumo-user] Can we calculate travel time of every single segments in a route?

Hello,
- you can either get aggregated travel times for all segments (called edges in sumo): http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures
- or you can get exit time for all edges of one vehicle (which allows you to easily compute corresponding travel times):
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/VehRoutes
Note, that you must set the options
--vehroute-output <FILE>
--vehroute-output.exit-times

regards,
Jakob

Hello,

With  option --tripinfo-output <FILE>  we can extract  duration="<TRAVEL_TIME>" which is time the vehicle needed to finish the route. However, the route might includes a number of segments, for examples, the route from A to D includes 3 segments A->B, B->C and C->D. Duration from tripinfor output file is time to travel from A to D. In my case, I need to know travel time of  3 segments A->B, B->C and C->D, not only route A->D. Can we in somehow calculate travel times of every single segments?

Thank you very much and have a good day.

Best regards,

Phuong.

--
Ms. Phuong Thi Mai Nguyen