[sumo-user] parking lot

Hi,
I want to create a parking lot where vehicles arrive and leave the parking
according a poisson or binomial distribution
I see the city-mobil tutorial. But, it is difficult to undrestand and there
is no dicumentation.
I tried to define a parking using a parking area. I tried to use it as an
additional file in the sumocfg file. But, it wasn't token into
consideration when the topology was generated in the sumo-gui.
Can you please tell me if there is an easy example or a tutorial that can
help me?
Thank you in advance.