Re: [sumo-user] Issues with default.sidewalk-width

Hello,
in the latest release, the crossing width defaults to 4m and the default cannot be configured.
In the latest development version you cant set it with option --default.crossing-width.
Since crossings do not attach direcly to a sidewalk but rather to a walkingArea edge their width is somewhat independent of the sidewalk width.
regards,
Jakob

Hello again,

I managed to import it right (using the type-files), but I have found anything concerning the size of the crossings. I was hoping they would follow proportionally the size of lanes and sidewalks.
Am I missing something?

Regards,
Lara