Re: [sumo-user] Support for Traffic Light from SUMO to OpenDrive

Both are fixed in the latest development version.
regards,
Jakob

Hi Jakob ,
When I am trying to perform the netconvert on a net.xml file and generate it's equivalent XODR file but for all the straight(line) geometry segments I get the length to be 0 in the OpenDrive format.

I have attached the OSM file which I used to generate the net.xml using the netconvert.