Re: [sumo-user] Real world traffic data

Hello,
Open Street Map gives access to its database which allows SUMO to import maps.
There is no similar open database for traffic data available yet but there are sources where you can buy it.
The easiest way to get traffic data into SUMO is by obtaining OD-Matrices (i.e. from city authorities).
more information: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO_User_Documentation#Data_sources_for_demand_generation
regards,
Jakob

Dear friends,
 Using Open Street Map, we can extract real time map of any part of the world. Am I right?

I need to bring real world traffic - along with map- either GPS location and speed of vehicles traveling in real world.

Like what we get from Google or Waze.

Is it possible to do for SUMO to use such real world traffic data for simulation?

Kindly help me.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
அங்கயற்கண்னி S A

"நம் எண்ணங்களின் வெளிப்பாடு தான் நம் வாழ்க்கையாகின்றது."