Re: [sumo-user] compilation error Visual Studio 2015

Hello,
this was reported previously but we do not have an official fix yet (https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/pull/3565)
You can try this:
https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/pull/3565/commits/35b56a2c0aac4926a0d2c349cfe44267e2fe0943
regards,
Jakob

I have followed the description for setting up a Windows build of SUMO.

The compiler I´m using is Visual Studio 2015 community and I get one specific error related to cmath.h

(there are a group of these error only related to cmath)

Severity

Code

Description

Project

File

Line

Suppression State

Error

C2589

'(': illegal token on right side of '::'

y_libgui

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\cmath

32

I may have missed something fundamentally and I hope that someone could explain what could be the reason.

Kind regards

Magnus Bengtsson
Associate Professor
Department of Industrial and Material Sciences

Divison of Product Development
+46(0)31 772 50 19

+46(0)733-16 41 24 (mobile)

magnus.bengtsson@xxxxxxxxxxx