[sumo-user] influencing lane change behavior in accordance with road marks

Dear list,

when importing from open drive I encounter the problem of roadMark
elements,
which are present in the xodr file, but not mapped to the converted net
file.
- I guess this can be implemented in the Importer and is a problem with
some discernible solution down the road.

BUT:
* how would I map the behavior resulting from solid line marks between
lanes
     onto the net attributes of SUMO ?
* how would I do that for an asymmetric case of one broken and one solid
line next to each other,
     allowing vehicles to change lanes in just 1 direction ?

thanks,
Gerald.

Back to the top