Re: [sumo-user] About SUMO wiki server corrupt

While we're working on getting the wiki server back online, you may use the offline version of the wiki that comes with every sumo release (sumo/docs/userdoc/index.html)
regards,
Jakob

I'd like to see the SUMO wiki pages, but the wiki server is breakdown now.

http://sumo.dlr.de/index.html

I would be appreciate that you would repair the wiki.

Sincerely,
Gihwan Kim