Re: [sumo-user] How to generate 1500 number of vehicles in SUMO with specific routes?

Hello,
- the emergency braking and resulting collisions are explained here:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Safety#Deliberately_causing_collisions.
Observe the simulation to determine whether the braking vehicles are going
to fast (hight speedFactor value) or whether the yellow phases are too
short.
- the "waited too long" warnings can result from too much traffic in
relation to the network size but can also be caused by improper route
assignment. See http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Dynamic_User_Assignment
regards,
Jakob

PNG image