Re: [sumo-user] Default speed mode value used in Sumo

Hi Jacob,

Please find the sample example code rough.m . The initial vehicle speed is
2 m/s and it is increasing as per accel. speedmode is set to 0. Later,
speed is increased and speedmode is set back to 31. But, the speed of the
vehicle remains same 20m/s. Can you please tell me where is the mistake
here?

Thanks,
Santa